- A 100% refund will be given if the program is cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- No refund will be given if the program is cancelled due to conditions that make activities unsafe, e.g. inclement weather conditions.
- No refund will be given for the absence of the program/course/event.
- No refund, reduction of fees or credit will be granted for late arrival, early departure or dismissal.
- No refund will be given if you withdraw your registered programs 15 days or less prior to the start date.
- To cancel your registration and receive a refund, you must submit a Program Withdrawal Form no later than 15 days prior to the start of the program, a refund will be granted less a 20% administration fee or minimum $5.00 administration fee or maximum $25 administration fee per person, per program for all withdrawals unless otherwise specified.
Cancellation Policy: Across U-hub reserves the right to cancel any course, event, activity due to insufficient registration or conditions that make any such activity unsafe. Canceled events will be publicized on our website as quickly as possible and we will notify you as far in advance as we can.