CRAFTERIA - Leather Workshop
Crafteria is a combination of the English word “Craft” and Spanish –“ tería”, which means a place/hub where something is done.
In this Crafteria project series, we offer unique arts and handmade crafts workshops for youth, from craft coffee, candle making, crochet, leather work to bread making. Crafteria is a place where both beginners and professional craftsmen can make beautiful things, giving our minds a chance to rest and rejuvenate through sharing and the creative process.
- To build a craft hub to appreciate, respect and explore different forms of handmade craft.
- To discover a craft idea that cheers up people.
March 9, 16, 23, 30, 2023
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Deadline for Registration:
Full Course & Card Holder –
March 8, 2023 (Wednesday)
Badge Holder –
March 22, 2023 (Wednesday)
- University student & young adult
- People who love handmade craft
- People in need of a little quiet time
Materials and all tools being used in the workshops will be included.
$40 for Badge Holder (2 lessons)
(March 23 & 30)
Registration closed for the followings:
$60 for Full Course (4 lessons)
(March 9, 16, 23 & 30)
$40 for Card Holder (2 lessons)
(March 9 & 16)