Event Registration Policy and Liability Waiver
Registration and Payment:
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for all events. We cannot guarantee entrance to any event unless you register in advance.
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Your registration will be incomplete until you submit payment.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No pro rata rate applies.
Withdrawal and Refund
- A 100% refund will be given if the program is cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- No refund will be given if the program is cancelled due to conditions that make activities unsafe, e.g. inclement weather conditions.
- No refund will be given for the absence of the program/course/event.
- No refund, reduction of fees or credit will be granted for late arrival, early departure or dismissal.
- No refund will be given if you withdraw your registered programs 15 days or less prior to the start date.
- To cancel your registration and receive a refund, you must complete a Program Withdrawal Form and email it to [email protected] or fax it to 905-944-1950 no later than 15 days prior to the start of the program, a refund will be granted less a 20% administration fee or minimum $5.00 administration fee or maximum $25 administration fee per person, per program for all withdrawals unless otherwise specified.
Across U-hub reserves the right to cancel any course, event, activity due to insufficient registration or conditions that make any such activity unsafe. Canceled events will be publicized on our website as quickly as possible and we will notify you as far in advance as we can.
In the event of personal emergency, sudden illness or accident, you authorize Across U-hub to seek medical, hospital or ambulance services on your behalf where the Across U-hub, in its absolute discretion, considers it necessary or appropriate to do so. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any expenses associated with the provision of such services.
Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to Across U-hub. It is, however, important for us to collect certain personal information from you in order to offer you effective and efficient service.
We will only collect information from you with your knowledge and consent; only use personal information provided by you for the purpose/s for which it was collected, not disclose your personal information to a third party without your prior consent, ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to other institutions except if required by law or other regulation, and remove your personal information from our system where it is no longer required.
Please call us (905-944-1944) to provide any necessary corrections to your personal information.
Across U-hub makes every reasonable effort to ensure that course/program information supplied is correct at all times. We reserve the right to change any program/course, fees and instructor when necessary. We also reserve the right to refuse admission to any participant who has special needs which our staff are not equipped to address.
As a participant of Across U-hub, you hereby grants permission to Across U-hub the right to use, reproduce, and/or distribute photographs, films, videotapes, and sound recordings of you or your child, taken during programs or Camps without compensation or approval rights, for use in materials created for purposes of promoting the activities of Across U-hub only.
As a participant of Across U-hub, you agree to release and forever discharge Across U-hub, their board members, committee members, employee and volunteers jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of action, for damage, loss, injury or death, arising which may be sustained by participating in Across U-hub. You also agree that Across U-hub shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of your or your child’s personal possessions.